[rescue] AS2100 cards found

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Sun Aug 14 17:58:58 CDT 2005

For those who were interested in the salvaged AS2100 cards -- sorry, I
don't remember who you were -- my wife just found the applicable box.
It contains the following:

Two i960 Wide SCSI controllers, 50-22943-01 F01, presumed to be RAID
controllers

One Etherworks Turbo PCI Ethernet controller, part # 50-22468-01 B2,
RJ45/thinnet/AUI interfaces, presumed 10-megabit

One DEFPA PCI/FDDI adapter, 50-22498-01 E02, has a single FDDI port

One DEFPA PCI/FDDI adapter, 50-22498-01 D1, has two FDDI ports and an
RJ12 connector

One ISA ATI Mach64 VGA card

And of course I have the two AS2100 power supplies, with cables.

(Brian, do you still want these?  No, I don't appear to still have the
power terminal screws.  I doubt they're hard to duplicate, they're
almost certainly a standard thread size.)

All of these are parts I have no use for and want gone, so if you want
them, speak up.  I have no idea of the values of any of the parts, so
make what you consider a fair offer including shipping.

 Phil Stracchino       phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518