[rescue] Amiga 3000 Problems

Gary Goddard gaz.god at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 11:50:08 CDT 2005

I have an A4000 with similar problem.
Last time it did it it was corrosion on the simm connectors. But as the
A3000 uses zip memory thats probably not a lot of use!
It sounds like it failing basic post, i'd recheck chip seating.
Are you using a graphics card? Does the power light come on and fan in
psu start.

Sorry if stating the obvious.

Gary