[rescue] APC 9211 MasterSwitch

Ido Dubrawsky idubraws at dubrawsky.org
Wed Aug 10 11:33:15 CDT 2005

All,

  I have an APC 9211 Masterswitch which appears to be dead (at least the
controller on it appears that way).  It turns on, all of the outlet
lights show green, and that status light shows green as well but there's
no output on the serial console (and I'm using the special APC grey
cable that came with it) and it doesn't respond to pings.  I'm offering
to anyone on this list who wants it and is willing to pay shipping from
20902.  I think it's still good as a powerstrip...you just can't control
the ports anymore.  Also, I've got the rackmounts with it.

Ido

Ido Dubrawsky, CISSP                    E-mail: ido at dubrawsky.org
Network Security Architect                      idubraws at siliconsec.com
dubrawsky.org