[rescue] E4000 and more in Madison, WI

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Fri Aug 5 14:32:54 CDT 2005

Someone generated the quantum flux that came across as... Velocity
> On 8/5/05, Brian Dunbar <brian.dunbar at plexus.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Aug 5, 2005, at 12:20 PM, Steve Hatle wrote:
>>
>> > The UW Madison surplus shop is listing an E4000 with 2 "enterprise
>> > network
>> > arrays" (no drives) for $250.00.
>> >
>> > They are also listing "many" U5-U10-U30 systems at $20-50 dollars.
>> >
>> > Never been there, but stumbled on their site a while back and check
>> > it out
>> > from time to time.
>> >
>> > So, if you are in the area you might want to check it out. I'd be
>> > happy to
>> > pay for a $50 U30 if you want to pick one up for me :-)
>> >
>> > Steve
>> > __________
>>
>> That's 'only' 90 minutes away. Problem is you have to get there
>> early to beat the mad'ing crowd. It is tempting.
>
>    It's even more tempting when you're less than an hour away. Anyone have
> any experience purchasing from the Uni? Anything I should know before
> making
> the trek?

My shipping info?   ;-)

Damn.  I wish I had the cash for this one...   For me it's about an hour
or so but easy.

Mike
----
"Without balance and consistent growth the only option is to degrade.
There is no other solution." - Anonymous