[rescue] Purge List Updated (Plus lots of official spare parts that I'll sell)

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Fri Aug 5 10:10:44 CDT 2005

" From: Andrew Weiss <ajwdsp at cloud9.net>
"
" On Aug 5, 2005, at 7:00 AM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
"
" > Andrew, the spreadsheet is hard to read, many of the descriptions
" > are snipped... At least they are when I viewed it yesterday...
"
"
" I noticed that problem when viewing in some browsers... I do know
" that Safari seems to work OK.

i've noticed pages that won't display properly in firefox [1.0.6] but
will in mozilla [1.7.10], but this was fine in both.