[rescue] i'm in love

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Apr 28 19:52:42 CDT 2005

" From: Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
"
" On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 04:57:28PM -0400, Phil Stracchino wrote:
" > Bill Bradford wrote:
" > > Got Sol10 Express 4/05 installed on the '60.
" > > Got the install trimmed down.
" > Details!  Details!  10 is "teh bl0at" .....
"
" Developer install, took out stuff like the Applicaiton Server, StarOffice,
" etc, framebuffer drivers.. anything I didnt need for a headless install
" and Zones.  Also went through and turn off crap (snmp) that I don't need
" on this box..

cissp now has a security scoring tool for s10.  if it's like the ones
for 2.6 and 8, it's very heavily annotated with every little detail
and what they're worth.