[rescue] Re: \[rescue\] i\'m in love

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Apr 28 18:31:57 CDT 2005

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, Steve Jones wrote:

>>> swap                   3.4G   800K   3.4G     1%    /etc/svc/volatile
>>> swap                   3.4G   176K   3.4G     1%    /tmp
>>> swap                   3.4G    40K   3.4G     1%    /var/run
>>
>> Haven't the Solaris developers heard of symlinks?
>
> Huh? These are tmpfs filesystems, and this seems to me like a fine
> and appropriate use.

What, mounting the same block of storage in multiple locations?  That
doesn't seem reasonable at all.  If they all three suck up swap, and all
three suck up available space frmo each other, they should be the same
mount point.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "It's alright for someone to sleep past noon every
Elgin, TX         (   once in a while.  That's what it means to be a