[rescue] i'm in love

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Apr 28 16:30:57 CDT 2005

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 09:11:50PM +0000, Brian Howe wrote:
> So, since you don't need any other machines are you going to be donating to
> those of us who are less fortunate on the rescue list? :)

I actually only own two Sun boxes right now - this U60, and ohno.mrbill.net
(quad 450/4G E420R) which is the colocated server that these lists and
everything else runs on.

All my other computers at home (iMac G5, iBook G4, Mac mini) are Macs.

I got rid of a *lot* of stuff when I moved to Houston - where you a few
months ago? :)

Bill

--
bill bradford