[rescue] Prices... Amazing

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Apr 28 10:25:54 CDT 2005

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:

>> Hell, if I got rid of all the aforementioned spare kit (and the SGI
>> Challenge GR ...
>
> What is a Challenge GR?  I know the L (I love mine) and the XL, and I
> have heard of a DM.  A GR is new to me.

It's an XL with a Kona-ready midplane and at least RE2 graphics.  More-
or-less an Onyx XL in blue skins.  I should possibly take a photo of it,
as no one else seems to have heard of a GR.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "It's alright for someone to sleep past noon every
Elgin, TX         (   once in a while.  That's what it means to be a