[rescue] Ultra 20 Specs?

Barry Keeney barryk at chaoscon.com
Thu Apr 28 10:25:42 CDT 2005

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, Mike Nicewonger wrote:

> On Apr 27, 2005, at 5:27 PM, Barry Keeney wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, Michael Dombrowski wrote:
> >
> >> What are the exact specs on the Ultra 20 board? What I
> >> remember:
> >
> >   Ultra 20? don't think Sun had a utlra 20...
> >
> >   They did make a Sparc20, or is it another Ultra?
> > (5/10/30/60/80)
>
> Yes Barry it does exist.
>
> Sun SPARCengine Ultra 20

  Okay, I remember these things now. OEM boards sun makes
up for other uses. I've seen them in Telco devices, like
the product, I saw at a trade show, a high available
phone control device using 3 of these boards.

  This one is basicly the Ultra 1 motherboard, with some
changes.

Barry Keeney
Chaos Consulting
email barryk at chaoscon.com

"Rap is Square Dancing gone terribly, terribly Wrong...."