[rescue] The best 'rescue' workstation

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Apr 28 06:38:18 CDT 2005

I almost never do this type of stuff.  It just reinforces bad behavior and
does not encourage them to pay any attention to you.  I would tell him to
think about how he could have avoided this issue while he is doing it all
over again next semester.

I'm not picking on anyone here, but i think as a whole, IT/MIS people
coddle users much too much.

/KRM