[rescue] The best 'rescue' workstation

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Tue Apr 26 08:39:44 CDT 2005

Wes Will wrote:
>>out.  Lights everywhere, multiple case windows, acres of plastic
>>fake-chrome, Giant Robot Mecha design themes ....
>
> Nope.  That's bad, but it gets much worse.  Google for "Hamster PC Case
> Mod"  That should turn up a doozy.

That's more wacky and bizarre than garish-ugly ... besides, the sky's
the limit for one-off mods.  (I've pondered building a custom case that
would look like nothing quite as much as a giant nautilus shell.)  The
hideous gamer cases are mass-produced off-the-shelf items.

--
 Phil Stracchino
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Mobile: 408-592-8081