[rescue] The best 'rescue' workstation

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Apr 24 02:44:50 CDT 2005

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005, Patrick Finnegan wrote:

>> I've worked on both.  The 43P-1xx case. sucks worse.  You have to
>> -remove the processor- to get to some of the drive bays.
>
> ??? No, you don't unless you're doing something wrong (unless a -150
> case is vastly different than a -140 case).  I've been inside of many
> 43P-140s)....

The left-hand (facing the front of the case) screws on the lower bay are
obscured by the CPU heat sink.  On the -150 the CPU and heat sink are
glued together and should be separated.  Also, the VRM is in the way.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "It's alright for someone to sleep past noon every
Elgin, TX         (   once in a while.  That's what it means to be a