[rescue] The time has come, the walrus said

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Apr 22 20:27:46 CDT 2005

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005, Brian Howe wrote:

> I like OpenBSD. I've run it on an SS20 almost exactly like you described.

Same here.  I'm running OpenBSD 3.6 on such a machine, and it's -fast-.

Two caveats: The second CPU is not supported on OpenBSD.  Also, I've
been getting mine to panic an awful lot (2 - 3 times daily); this could
be a leak in the pppoe code, but I'm not sure, so I really can't
recommend OpenBSD 3.6 on sparc until I figure out WTF.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "It's alright for someone to sleep past noon every
Elgin, TX         (   once in a while.  That's what it means to be a