[rescue] Digital LN03 laser printer

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Thu Apr 21 22:11:29 CDT 2005

Free for an arranged pickup in South Attleboro MA.

I also have an LN03 plus board for it.. but I think it has a
bad ram on that board... and I never diagnosed it futher.

Last time (several years ago) I plugged it in and connected
it to a PC... it printed ok... needs cleaning...

If nobody claims it, when I clean out the basement of my
rental property, it goes in the dumpster.

Let me know if you have any interest... and if your not
interested in the whole thing, but want a particular part
off of it... I'm willing to remove parts if nobody claims
it whole.

-- Curt