[rescue] Sun and other gear available cheap!

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at mail.zill.net
Sat Apr 16 12:01:35 CDT 2005

On Sat, Apr 16, 2005 at 12:23:32PM -0400, Steve Sandau wrote:
> >Other stuff:
> >
> >qty 6 IBM thin clients 8361-110
> >
> >- these ran either an embedded OS and X server, or
> >you can netboot Linux or NetBSD (IIRC) from them.
> >
> >- no power supply, I am told they take a 16V ThinkPad power supply
> >
> >- very small, about the size of a trade paperback book
> >- have mounting holes so you can mount to a wall or under a desk
> >

> Those thin clients sound really interesting... A coworker has been big
> into the Linux Terminal Server Project; sounds like these'd work great.
> What do you want for a couple of them?
>
> Steve

Well, they do not have power supplies, but take a Thinkpad power
supply (as I mention).  Thus we can't really test them...  send me an
offer at patrick at zill.net and it will probably be accepted (shipping
is always charged as an extra line item).

> Sorry for posting to the list, but a private email got me this reply
> from mail.zill.net:
> The Postfix program
> unknown user: "patrick"

Maybe your mail client is not seeing the Reply-To: header.

--Patrick