[rescue] 72gb+ Disks in A1000

Michael Vergallen mvergall at pandora.be
Tue Apr 12 02:48:23 CDT 2005

Just answered my own questions about iSCSI by searching the net and having a litle read about the technology.
A no is the answer to both my questions because the evil empire is probably involved in the definition of the specs....
Also I'm kind of doubtfull about the integrity of data on sush devices because from what I 've gathered the TCP/IP stack was
never designed for that shit....