[rescue] SGI 320 / 1600SW for sale $500

Daniel Strablet hireme at danielstrabley.com
Mon Apr 11 12:14:52 CDT 2005

Hello everyone, I'm graduating college and am being forced to sell my
beloved SGI 320, specs are below. Photos will be later today. This system is
a nice clean, hard working box with many more years left in her. Plus the
1600SW monitor is gorgeous. I do not want to put this on ebay because I want
to know its going to a good home. Let me know if you have any questions

::SGI 320::

Dual Pentium III 500mhz processors

512 RAM

512KB L2 Cache

10gig HD

CDROM

FLOPPY

ZIPDRIVE

2 USB 1.0

1 Firewire

1 Composite Video / Audio IN-OUT

1 S-Video IN/OUT

Network Card

Wireless Card

Modem

System Loaded with:

Windows 2000

ALL SGI 320 PROM UPDATES

Microsoft Office 2k

Adobe CS Suite

Macromedia Studio MX

Comes with:

Most original CD's

Optical Mouse

Microsoft Internet Keyboard

_*SGI 1600SW MONITOR (WIDESCREEN LCD!)*_ - You will not find a better lcd -
period. No dead pixels at all.

Box full of misc. hardware crap if wanted (Harddrives, controller cards,ram,
proc's, mb, cdburners, endlist list email for details - take what you want,
leave what you don't.

ASKING $500, but negotiable. Buyer pays for shipping ( I DO NOT / WILL NOT
INFLATE SHIPPING COSTS)

Shipping Zip: 62901

Email: hireme at danielstrabley.com

http://speedworx.de/SiliconGraphics/PDFs/productguide_320.pdf#search='sgi%20