[rescue] Sound recording (was: Gravis Ultrasound)

Sheldon T. Hall shel at tandem.artell.net
Tue Apr 5 12:06:50 CDT 2005

 Joshua Boyd writes ...
> On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 11:06:32AM -0400, Ethan O'Toole wrote:
[snip]
> > Just hope I can export soundtrack from the Indigo2 to my
> > FreeBSD notebook.
> > I remember having issues with the widget sets from gr_osview when
> > exporting to a non-SGI.
>
> I'll give it a try in a few moments once I'm done recording a DVD from
> my O2.

Speaking of which ... I have a number (heh) of LPs that never have been
issued as CDs (else I'd just buy the bloody CDs), and I'd like to make CDs
of them.  Is the stuff that comes with IRIX good enough for this, or is
there something better?  I'd especially like something that's smart enough
to start new tracks automatically after each inter-song gap on the LP.

-Shel