[rescue] WTB: Gravis Ultrasound

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Tue Apr 5 09:20:51 CDT 2005

> D'oh, that's what I've got, the GUS ACE, still needs an SB16 for the non
> wavetable stuffs.
> Still interested? (sheepish grin)

The GUS wasn't fully soundblaster compatible.

I might still have one in the closet somewhere... or in storage. I had
botht he original GUS maxed out with 1mb of memory, and the GUS PNP which
had the 30 pin simm slots. I'd like to keep one, perhaps frame it or
something :-)

I was a big demo fan.

If you haven't seen it, and are into the PC demos, check out Trixter's
Mindcandy DVD... all you favorite demos without having to reboot and
reconfigure your sound blaster IRQ, or switch to a GUS.

--
: www.757tech.com  757 Technologies  (757)233-9460