[rescue] WTB: Gravis Ultrasound

Mike Parson mparson at bl.org
Mon Apr 4 12:58:11 CDT 2005

On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 01:50:27PM -0400, sammy ominsky wrote:
> On Apr 4, 2005, at 13:44, Francois Dion wrote:
>
> >Looking for a good ole gravis ultrasound ISA (yep) soundcard. Any
> >model / revision.
>
> Don't suppose a SoundBlaster 16 (CT2830) would do?

The Gravis Ultrasound I've got is a wavetable card (midi), not a full
sound card.  It would work in conjunction with the SB16, which did not
have wavetable support onboard, you needed an AWE32 to get both on one
card, which I also have.

Francois: make an offer on the GUS, its got a 1meg DRAM on it.

--
Michael Parson
mparson at bl.org