[rescue] SGI Challenge L systems available in Denver

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 27 12:08:13 CDT 2004

> From: "Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez" <lefa at ucsc.edu>
> Date: 2004/09/26 Sun PM 08:13:53 GMT
> To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: Re: [rescue] SGI Challenge L systems available in Denver
>
> On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 14:31:40 -0400

>   Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com> wrote:
> > I wonder if that has something to do with being a human
> >being on a
> > planet with a yellow sun?  Hmmm....
>
> Which planet is that? My planet has a white sun :)

The one captured in innumerable drawings by children, a group of people noted for their "honesty" - adults, on the other hand have been known to tell many "white lies" (BTW, where do you hink that saying came from? That's right, from the innocent lie an adult told a child... ;^) So I trust my son's drawings, not my "lying eyes"...

There are those that think this lie was perpetuated by the Crayols company to ensure that every child's drawing included a yellow item, usually quite prominently, ensuring the child would need a new box of crayons when this "needed" color was used up... This would not have been possible if children could draw the sun by simply leaving a corner of the (white) page empty...