[rescue] SGI Challenge L systems available in Denver

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Sun Sep 26 17:11:52 CDT 2004

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez writes ...

> I don't know the specifics of the reason for such
> policies, as that is not my area of expertise. But used to
> be very easy to distingish french drivers by the color of
> their headlights.

Yeah, but not in the last, say, 20 years.  I think they quit requiring
yellow headlights in the 70s.  When I was over there in the late 70s, many
cars, but not nearly all of 'em, had yellow headlights.  On my more recent
trips, however, I don't recall seeing any at all, even in the deep country.

You can still spot a French driver, though.

-Shel