[rescue] SGI Challenge L systems available in Denver

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 08:57:14 CDT 2004

> > > Andrew said:
> > > I wish they'd sell HID dimming rear windows or rear-view mirrors...
> > > items that would convert the harsh light back into yellow light so I
> > > don't want to rip the lungs out of HID drivers... come to think of it
> > > I'd also like it on the windshield and all windows.
> > > Andrew

You can buy dimming rearview mirrors--I had one of those, installed by
the dealer, on my Forrester. I don't know if they are available for
side mirrors, though--likely worth a google or two.

And then Ethan said:
> > The odd thing is, I've never had much of a problem with the HID lights.
> > What kills me is the jacked up trucks that don't have the headlights
> > realigned. Maybe that is just an issue for us Virginians (and people in
> > NC, SC, etc).

I think Californians are far more in love with SUVs with "bling bling"
mods than the VA'uns in the DC Metro area.  I haven't been out the
hinterlands of Loudon county, though, so I can venture to say further.
;-)

=Nadine=