[rescue] Was: SGI Challenge L Now: LEDs

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Sat Sep 18 01:05:05 CDT 2004

On Sat, Sep 18, 2004 at 01:27:12AM -0400, InnfoGraphics at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 9/17/04 5:38:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> lionel4287 at verizon.net writes:
>
> How many smart people are involved in the "lights under the car" craze???
> Just curious... ;^)
> They are illegal in Oregon and a quick way to get stopped by the police. I
> have seen a couple of cars with them but they don't last long.

They're also technically illegal in California, but you see them all
over anyway, especially in the barrio.  The chollos are real big on
lights under the car, dixie-cup dispenser exhaust tips, stupid little
bagel-sized chrome wheels sticking six inches out of the wheelwells, the
whole "slammed" something-really-big-sat-on-my-car look.  And of course,
the obligatory three-block-range BOOMPA-BOOMPA-BOOMPA-BOOMPA.

I'm truly amazed their eardrums don't meet in the middle.

--
  ========== Fight Back!  It may not be just YOUR life at risk. ==========
  alaric at caerllewys.net : phil-stracchino at earthlink.net : phil at novylen.net