[rescue] SGI Challenge L systems available in Denver

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Thu Sep 16 20:50:43 CDT 2004

On Thursday 16 September 2004 05:32 pm, Sandwich Maker wrote:

> passed a fedex truck just the other night, with its flashers on.  they
> were all led arrays, back and side!  only the fronts were still bulbs.

Yeah, I'm glad to be seeing in use more.  No more driving around like an idiot
because you didn't know one of your taillights blew out.  Headlights are
obvious, but how often do people walk around their car to check their lamps?

BTW, I work for a company that manufactures light fixtures.  I still remember
the new employee orientation where they harped on calling them lamps and not
bulbs.  "Bulbs are what you plant in the ground.  Lamps make light!"  Ahh,
well..

-E.