[rescue] Question about Iomega NAS Server

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Thu Sep 16 13:07:39 CDT 2004

I have 6 servers totaling about 10TB (after RAID 5) of WD drives (160GB
and 200GB) on 3Ware controllers and while I have heard of the problem,
we have never run into the problem.

After trying to get a Promise RAID card (the old software one) running
under Linux years ago, I swore I will never use a Promise card again. I
like 3Ware their cards are great and their support is fantastic.

shawn