[rescue] SGI Challenge L systems available in Denver

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Thu Sep 16 10:02:30 CDT 2004

> My plan for my Challenge XL is to vent the hot air coming out the top
> out the window with some ducting. The heat transfered through the
> machine will be handled by the AC (which is capable of keeping the room
> (430sqft) at 10C all summer (with about 20 pc's running).
> Thankfully the building manager is fairly clueless and is charging me a
> ridiculously low amount for power.
> And winter is coming, so free AC ;-)
> shawn

Awesome!

Do you find that it really increases the temperature in the room that
much? Is it fully loaded?

Worst ones for me I think are Cisco 7513 and the UPS now.

I had an onyx RE^2 at home and it would heat up the room it was in pretty
good.

Roomates would shut it down the minute I walk away and turn it off.

--
: www.757tech.com  757 Technologies  (757)233-9460