[rescue] Tool kits?

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Sep 13 18:45:15 CDT 2004

William Enestvedt wrote:

>Ross wrote:
>

>>I'd buy the pieces and assemble it myself.
>>

>   That was my original impulse, but there's layers of bureaucracy
>around here to prevent me from doing anything concise & efficient as
>that.

OH! In that case, I'll put together a tool kit for you.  I'll buy
everything you need from different places, then sell it to your
bureaucracy-laden workplace for the low low price of $10,000.  Everyone
wins!  You get all the tools you need, the management gets a single PO,
and i pocket a few G's.  Email me off-list for the details.

:)

    -Dan Sikorski