[rescue] For sale: Cray, two Challenge XLs, switch for trade, etc

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Sep 8 16:27:32 CDT 2004

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, Ethan O'Toole wrote:

>> Man, if I had $4500, I would -love- to swing up there and pick that
>> box[0] up from you the next time I head out east and spend a week
>> hacking with Dave McGuire.
>
> Heh... If for some reason you come thru Virginia (I know Dave's down South
> now) don't hesistate to hit me up!

He's working on something with a friend of his in Maryland from time to
time.  I'd like to tag along the next time he heads up, as it sounds
like it could be extremely educational.

>> Would you take a pair of DEC 7000s with XMI cages in trade?  They're
>> approximately as heavy and fun to move.  ;)
>
> Unforunately I need the $$, it is going to help cover the costs associated
> with keeping the thing.

Bah.  I know that feeling. :(

--
Jonathan Patschke )
Elgin, TX        (  "Ma'am, I can do anything.  I own a game store."