[rescue] NetApp home users

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Mon May 31 11:43:59 CDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-31 at 09:40, James Braid wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I have a F720 with a FC8 shelf that I managed to get for pretty much
> nothing (thanks Gavin :)

Speaking of NetApps for home use.... does anyone know if older
NetApps (230? 250?) can use drives larger than what they were designed
for ????

I'd like to get a NetApp for home, but ideally I'd want it to handle
200+G of storage, and I'd like to do it with 18, 36, or 72 gig drives
and not 15 tons of 9gig storage (power consumption is important to me).

What are good NetApps for home use ???

-- Curt