[rescue] OT: Cellphone SMS to email

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu May 27 18:46:58 CDT 2004

Wed, 26 May 2004 @ 08:52 -0400, William Enestvedt said:

> Jeff Cole wrote:
> >
> > With Nextel, it's just phonenumber at page.nextel.com or
> > phonenumber at messaging.nextel.com
> >
> > Not sure about anyone else.
> >
>    For a Verizon number, send it to <area-code-and-number>@vtext.com. I
> send my phone email all the time this way, though I admit that this
> address format _is_ a little longer than what Shel asked for.

The same has been true with Sprint for some time.

A few months ago, my phone received quite a bit of SPAM.

I mean damn... they can't even leave cell phones alone.

I've also gotten a few telemarketing calls on my cell phone, which is
supposed to be illegal.

They did not get a positive response from me.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- [javalin: an unwieldy programming weapon used
to stab a software project through the heart until dead]