[rescue] RS/6000 39H with a case of the 214's

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue May 25 10:11:41 CDT 2004

On Tue, 25 May 2004, Patrick Finnegan wrote:

> The error (145912) translates to "POST IPL ROS CRC, memory
> configuration, or no memory found error".

Are you looking this up on IBM.com or do you have some super-sekrit
reference manual?  Some of this stuff would be really useful to me.

BTW, your PDP11 is packed.  I just haven't gotten around to mailing it
yet.  Life's been -really- busy lately.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."