[rescue] NeXT OS Disks?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri May 21 19:49:39 CDT 2004

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 06:55:38PM -0700, Ishtar666 wrote:
> I have NeXTSTEP 3.3 User for NeXT/Intel and Sparc/PARISC, as well as
> OpenStep 4.2 User on my ftp server.  It's down at the moment, but should be
> back up within a couple of hours.  ftp://ishtarsgate.no-ip.org  port 666,
> anonymous login.  Hope that helps.  i can probably get a copy of 3.3 Dev, I
> just don't have room for it right this second.  If you really need it, let
> me know and I'll see if I can make some room.

Even though its old, no longer maintained, etc, NeXTSTEP *is* copyrighted
software and is protected by copyright law.

Next time you decide to share, please dont use the mailing lists that I
provide to distribute the information; private email is your friend.

I don't like getting emails from people at government agencies about mailing
list archives (which has happened before).

Thanks.

Bill Bradford
SunHELP/Rescue/Geeks Listmaster

--