[rescue] FS: Loaded Sun E3K

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri May 21 13:30:01 CDT 2004

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 01:27:13PM -0500, Steve Hatle wrote:
> Just curious- what's the new machine that's on-deck?

I said that I'd never go to x86, but I'm (temporarily) going to be
using a Solaris x86 machine for a few months until I pick up a nice
UltraSPARC-III-based machine later this year.

I've got some Ultra 5s here, but there's no way I'll go back to
Ultra 5 performance levels after being spoiled by a 6-way E3K.

> PS - I can verify that a 6-way 336 E3K is a kick-butt computer. Buy Bill's-
> you can't have mine :-)

Yes, someone, please do.  I can ship it by next Friday if not sooner.

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas