[rescue] NeXT OS Disks?

Mike mikedl at comcast.net
Thu May 20 19:12:26 CDT 2004

Hi.

I just acquired a couple of NeXT machines (an 040 cube and a pizza box) and
need to try and track down the operating system cdroms.  I have a black CD
drive that seems to work well with them and a caddy, but I can't find any cds
in the stacks of documentation and manuals.  It would appear that I have
licenses to NeXTSTEP 3.3 dev & user, but there are a few OpenStep books
tossed in here as well.

If anyone has a pointer to a CD image repository, I would greatly appreciate
it.  I've been googling furiously, but apart from a few references to them
being out there, I haven't had any luck.  Apple has patches and boot floppy
images, but not the CDs.

Thanks,
mike.