[rescue] SGI Board ID

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Thu May 20 17:37:09 CDT 2004

On Thu, 20 May 2004 10:15:52 -0700 (PDT)
Michael Dombrowski <ab1244 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Anyone know what this is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11182&item=5700074209&
rd=1
No, I don't know what it is. But it surely is not the SGI PCI FDDI card.
I have a SGI PCI FDDI card in my Octane and it looks different. Also the
description says: "SGI PCI FDDI Dual-Attach Card (PCI-FDDI-DAS) for SGI
O2 and Octane, (MIC and SC Connectors)" but the card has no SC nor MIC
connectors (looks like ST) and only a single link. Looks like the seller
doesn't know what he is selling. Whatever ist is, it is not the SGI "RNS
2200" PCI FDDI interface card.
--

tsch|_,
       Jochen