[rescue] upcoming barbecue and housecleaning, SW Denver (was: Pile of Dataproducts...)

trygve lode trygve at trygve.com
Tue May 18 21:17:10 CDT 2004

The printers are gone now, but thanks for the mention!

BTW, I will be having a barbecue/housecleaning event
on Sunday, June 6th, 2004, starting at 10:30AM in case
anyone is interested.  I really have to start clearing out
some of the spares that we're never going to use.

Giveaways include:

Sun Monitors
Sparc 5s, up to 170MHz/256MB
Sparc 10s
A few Ultra 1s
Lots of external SCSI enclosures
Several big SCSI array enclosures.
Hundreds of small SCSI hard drives (4G and below)
Several Compaq hot-swap drive arrays and caddies
various non-Cisco routers and CSU/DSUs
  (Cray Communications, Wellfleet, etc.; the Cisco
  equipment probably won't be in the giveaway category.)
3 rt-525 multisession terminals
Some Commodore Amiga cables
External Serial Modems
Lots and lots of miscellaneous.

I'll probably have some higher end stuff that's not in the "haul-away"
category out for sale--or at least that can be yours if you'd care to
make a reasonable donation to Nyx.Net (a 501(c)(3) nonprofit).

Of course we'll accept donations to Nyx no matter what.  :-)

I'm near C-470 and Santa Fe to the southwest of Denver, Colorado.
I'll provide full directions later if there's interest.