[rescue] Pile of Dataproducts LZR-2080 printers free

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Mon May 17 22:59:56 CDT 2004

I have no affiliation with the following, but thought someone
on the list in the Denver area might be interested.

>From a local Denver newsgroup:
=====
I've got a bunch of Dataproducts LZR-2080 20ppm 11x17 postscript network
printers along with duplexinexintions, extra paper trays (lots), etc.
They're network-only and I've only tested one of them; the rest may not
work, but the parts and accessories may work on several other versions
of these printers including the Apple LaserWriter Pro 800/810, Compaq
Pagemarq 20, Sun Newsprinter 20, Xerox XP20, and others.

I listed these unsuccessfully on ebay, and as is usual when I specify
local pickup got only responses from people at least a thousand miles
away, but you can see a picture of some of the printers and parts:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3478684435&category=3750&sspagename=STRK%3AMESUS%3AIT&rd=1

I'm located near C-470 and highway 85 (Santa Fe).  First person willing
to haul them all away gets them; otherwise they'll be recycled.

tlode at nyx.net
=====

# "Fear of things invisible is the natural seed of that which every one in
# himself calleth religion."  Thomas Hobbes