[rescue] Six Years of the Rescue List

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon May 17 14:00:40 CDT 2004

On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 02:56:18PM -0400, Torquil MacCorkle, III wrote:
> You should get creative like the gaim (gaim.sf.net I think) developers dead
> and auction off on ebay an autographed picture of yourself, they got
> $230something.  They also sold a $10 bill for $17 I think. :)

I daresay that GAIM has a lot more users, and is more useful, than
any of the SunHELP stuff or things I provide.. :)

I'd put more stuff up for sale, but well, I'm out of stuff to
sell after cleaning out the garage recently.  Controller and
getting the xbox "modded" will have to wait till payday.

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas