[rescue] WTB: various cables

Mike Parson mparson at bl.org
Mon May 17 08:51:27 CDT 2004

On Sat, May 15, 2004 at 08:11:30PM -0400, Torquil MacCorkle, III wrote:
> Hello,
>

>         I went from Ultra1 to Ultra2, and therefore mini 50pin to mini 68
> pin.  I have been trying to find adapters off ebay, so far I have bought 2
> and neither have been what I wanted.  (Designed for internal use, etc)  Does
> anyone have a couple of these spare?
>
> I also need Centronics adapters to mini50/68.

I've purchased many SCSI cables and adapters from Altex Electronics
(local to those of us in Austin and San Antonio, but they're online too,
www.altex.com)

The pictures they have online don't always match the product
description, but I have purchased each of the ones you've got listed
above at one time or another.

--
Michael Parson
mparson at bl.org