Ebay Id's was Re: [rescue] Origin 2000 Questions

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Wed May 12 10:07:05 CDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 10:51, James Rice wrote:

> I seem to find more than I can afford anyway, so i really don't care.
> My wife would probably welcome someone sniping me....she doesn't even
> know about the four Origin 200's on the way.  BTW, does anyone have a
> few Craylink cables available.

My wife doesn't know about the 2 O200's on the way either.  Speaking of
CrayLink cables, I have need of one myself.  I see a few on ebay for
around $25, but I also see different part numbers for them.  Does
anybody know the difference between them?  Is it just the cable length,
or are there other issues that might break compatibility?

Cheers,

Caleb