[rescue] Origin 2000 Questions

Wes Will wwill at siu.edu
Wed May 12 09:23:53 CDT 2004

>Well this is only an issue if it is possible to check what people are
>bidding on?  I didn't know you could do that?

you can see who is bidding on any items, but only if you are looking at an
auction item.  what we need is a repository, updateable by participants,
with a .htpasswd setup and a members-only password for those who wish to
participate.  this will keep the unwashed from harvesting info about the
items you are bidding on, and allow the members to keep from stepping on
each other.  of course it is a flawed solution, but it might be a start.

wwill1066 / ebay-ID.