[rescue] Origin 2000 Questions

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed May 12 08:35:18 CDT 2004

> From: Caleb Shay <caleb at webninja.com>
> Date: 2004/05/12 Wed PM 01:07:31 GMT
> To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: Re: [rescue] Origin 2000 Questions
>
> On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 22:48, D.A. Muran-de Assereto wrote:
> > Ah, so you're the guy that sniped me :)
>
> An unintentional snipe, I assure you.  I checked my auctions and found
> out I had been outbid 2 minutes before the auction closed.  We really
> ought to build a list of listmember's ebay ID's so we don't bid against
> each other and drive up prices.

So, he out-bid *you* first!

Well, about the idea of building up a list of ebay IDs for list members, I (for one) probably wouldn't join, as it would provide a very quick means for folks with similar interestes to focus in on exactly what I find interesting, and not bother searching on their own finds...