[rescue] Stuff for sale/free/pickup

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Fri May 7 18:06:49 CDT 2004

Drat !

I wish there was I could avoid that mistake automatically.... but
almost everything I click reply to in the list, goes to the list...
and sometimes (usually late at night, etc) I miss changing the to
address....

Sorry everyone for the bandwidth.... (I'd like to say it will not
happen again.... but I'd be lying :-) )

-- Curt