[rescue] Rescued iMacs looking for input on repair

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed May 5 16:39:59 CDT 2004

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 04:23:15PM -0400, William Enestvedt wrote:
>    I have a question after reading this: you kept a stoner _on staff_?

We weren't a hardware service firm.  He was front-line ISP phone support.
However, being the semi-startup that the company was at the time, we had
lots of used/abused/semi-working hardware, that occasionally needed tweaking.

(e.g., "we did what we could, with what we could get..")

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas