[rescue] More Mac rescue questions

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Wed May 5 11:21:18 CDT 2004

William Enestvedt wrote:

>    Which 1400 do you have? I have a 1400CS, which sports the slowest CPU
> (117 MHz) and has a miserable passive-matrix screen. Mine runs 8.6

I have the 133/cs Same screen, faster CPU, decent cache.

> *very* nicely -- you'll need more RAM for yours, if you can find it.
>    OTOH, I have the video-out card, and I maxed the RAM (64 MB) and
> installed a whopping 10GB hard drive!

>    I can't offer you the drivers you need, but if you want mine whole or
> for parts...

If you decide to either scrap it or pass it on whole, send it to Sambo
(Sammy Ominsky) and he'll get it to me in a few months. :-) I'd ask you
to send it to me directly, but I'm in Israel.

Anyone on the list comming here this summer?

Thanks, Geoff.

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com