[rescue] GPL Solaris?!?

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon May 3 11:37:38 CDT 2004

Sun, 02 May 2004 @ 22:15 -0600, Peter Wargo said:

> On May 2, 2004, at 3:18 PM, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
>
> >One option needed is a simple "base OS install", so you end up with
> >a Solaris install that looks a lot like the small and simple NetBSD
> >installs I do on Sun hardware.
>
> Huh?  There is a base install option.  There are several levels of
> install, as well as dependency-checking.

OK, I'll look again.  Didn't see it the other day.

Does it come up if you start from second CD?  I do headless installs and
thus don't use the main boot CD.

Right now on my SS5 I'm having to do the second stage manually, because
it consistently fails.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["The object of war is not to die for your
country but to make the other bastard die for his." -- General George S.