[rescue] i860 Success

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon May 3 09:26:53 CDT 2004

On Mon, 3 May 2004, Bill Bradford wrote:

> I'm --> <-- this close to just shutting down the entire list, as every time
> someone unsubscribes people seem to blame ME for it, as if I'm not "enforcing
> the rules" enough.

Bah!  Don't sweat it, man.  They're just blowing off steam.  The x86-
rul3z-a11 folks do get tiring, and they are, largely, off-topic, but I
just try (albeit, usually failing) to ignore them.  I wish the others
would've done the same.

I certainly appreciate the lists and would like to see them continue.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."