[rescue] SGI machines

Zach Lowry zach at zachlowry.net
Sat May 1 18:43:33 CDT 2004

I really wish I had an Indigo Elan, and for some time I've been looking
around on eBay, never to really find one for sale on there. Does anyone
have an Indigo R4k Elan they'd like to part with? (Cheap, I'm but a
poor college student) I'm having a craving for a new machine to play
with.

Well, while I'm on the subject of begging, I might as well post a
(small) list of other stuff that looks cool to me.

Personal IRIS 4D35
Javastations
Alpha XL 300
A Turbochannel Alpha (Like a 3000/900)
A nice DECStation, like a 5000/150 or 5000/260

That's all I can see that you folks might want to get rid of.
Everything else on my list seems like stuff you'd keep!

Thanks,

Zach